Terms and Conditions for free movie vouchers
1. This offer is applicable on every purchase of two Goodyear tyres of any pattern in the mentioned three sizes – 195/55R16, 205/60R16, 205/55R16 from any of the participating Goodyear India Ltd. (GIL) showrooms or dealerships across India. Any two select sizes cannot be clubbed with one another for availing the offer. Any person purchasing two tyres in select three sizes will be given one movie voucher. The Offer is valid for consumers from Aug 22nd, 2016 to Sep 12th, 2016 or till stocks last, whichever is earlier (‘Offer Period’)
2. Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only.
3. GIL reserves the right to withdraw/suspend/cancel this offer without any prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
4. The services regarding the movie code under this offer are being provided by Third Party “Team Promotions Pvt. Ltd.” (TPPL). Hence, GIL shall not be held responsible, liable for any dispute arising out of whatsoever related to this Offer, including the performance, quality, suitability etc. of the gift offered via this gift voucher. TPPL will be directly responsible for the performance and quality etc. of the gift voucher under the offer. All claims/ disputes regarding the gift voucher shall be addressed directly to TPPL.
5. In order to receive the valid movie codes (hereinafter referred to as “valid codes”) the recipient has to follow the below written steps:
- Step 1 : Please log on to www.teamrewardz.com by entering the unique code received under the scratch and the voucher sr. no.
- Step 2 : Please enter your name, address, email id and mobile no. These details have to filled in the mentioned fields on the reward portal. The valid codes will be sent to this registered mail id only within 3-4 working days after receiving your valid details.
- Step 3 : Please upload the following documents for verification : (i) your invoice copy and/or your valid photo ID (ii) the front and back side of this voucher clearly showing the unique code no. and voucher sr. no. No claim will be entertained without the scanned copy of these two documents.
6. Direct presentation of this voucher at theater/multiplex is null and void. You will have to follow steps mentioned above to avail your valid codes and subsequent free movie tickets.
7. All documents submitted during the registration process on the reward portal will become the property of Team Promotions Private Limited (TPPL) and cannot be returned.
8. The valid codes entitle the recipients to movie tickets maximum to the value of Rs. 500/- only on www.bookmyshow.com. The codes offer no other facilities in the theater such as food and beverages.
9. The terms for the usage of the codes on www.bookmyshow.com will be mentioned in the mail which will be sent along with the codes on to your registered mail id.
10. Once booked, TPPL or GIL cannot be held responsible for any show being cancelled by theater authorities for whatsoever reason. TPPL or GIL is also not responsible for the quality of seats/ movie or any service discrepancies in the movie theaters.
11. This voucher or the valid codes issued cannot be exchanged with any other gifts or substituted for cash.
12. You can register you claim within 30 days from the date of the purchase (date of purchase as visible on your invoice copy) or 12th Oct. 2016. Please note that on 12th Oct. 2016 the claims can be registered upto 5 pm only. Any submission after the respective due date and time will not be considered valid and will not be entertained.
13. The valid codes will not be revalidated or extended in case you fail to redeem the same till the last date of redemption mentioned on the valid codes.
14. Any verbal or written commitments made by dealers or staff of GIL or any other person, which are not according to the terms and conditions of this offer, will not be honored by TPPL. TPPL also reserves the right to refuse to redeem the vouchers if submitted by persons other than to whom they were issued or authorized. The scheme is not valid for the employees, family members of the employees or dealers/distributors of GIL or TPPL, or employees/ relatives of the dealers / distributors of GIL or TPPL, and TPPL will not be liable to honour such requests.
15. These vouchers are non-transferable, non-encashable, non- negotiable and can be redeemed only once as per terms and conditions mentioned herein. Please note that this is an individual offer and not a family or group offer. Only one valid code will be issued on one name/address/email id and mobile no. In case of purchase of more than two select tyres, multiple Gift Vouchers would be offered provided the purchase of Select Tyres shall be in the multiples of two select tyres. It is hereby clarified that the purchase shall be done at the same time same day. The Copy of Invoice is must to cross check these kind of claims.
16. TPPL shall not be held responsible for any claims for vouchers or valid codes that are lost/lately used or sent. Any issue / court case / conflict arising out of the promotion will be under Delhi Courts jurisdiction.
17. TPPL & GIL further reserves the right to withdraw this offer without notice in the event of war, earthquake, catastrophe, strikes or similar events.
18. All gifts / vouchers will be subject to Indian laws, including tax regulation as and when applicable.
19. By entering the offer all participants accept and agree to all the terms and conditions of this offer of their free will and there is no compulsion or coercion or undue influence exerted upon the participant to participate in the offer or agree the terms and conditions as mentioned herein above. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification from the offer. The participant warrants that they are of sound mind, of requisite legal age, have clearly understood the offer details. The participant further agrees that the participant does not involve a matter of chance and or gambling and does not call for any entry fee being charged by GIL from the participants.
20. The participant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) directly or indirectly related to (i) the participant’s breach of this agreement, and (ii) the participant’s providing Contents/details to GIL.
21. This offer will be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India. In case of any dispute only Delhi Courts will have Jurisdictions.
22. Please call us at 011-65154400 on working days (Monday to Friday) from 10:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m. only for any queries regarding the movie code offer. You can also e-mail your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org.