Raksha Bandhan Activity
– Terms & Conditions
- Goodyear India Limited (Goodyear) is organizing Raksha Bandhan Contest on Facebook, from 25th Aug 2018, 10:00 am till 26th Aug 2018, 11:00 pm (Contest Period), where the Facebook user(s) can participate by sharing memories of unforgettable road trips with their brother/sister, in the form of a story, picture or video by submitting their entries on Raksha Bandhan Contest post made by Goodyear on Goodyear Joy of Journey’s Facebook page (hereinafter referred to as “Contest”). The Participant would have to first like Goodyear Joy of Journey’s Facebook page and then tag @GoodyearJoyOfJourney & their siblings in the entries along with the campaign #RakshaBandhanStories
- The Contest is open for all Indian national having residence in India and above the age of 18 years. Goodyear Employee(s) / Associate(s) are not eligible to participate.
- The Participant stands a chance to win merchandize from Goodyear (herein referred as “Prize or Gift”). 10 winners shall be selected from the participants on Facebook.
- All the entries are to be made in English language only. Also, the participant(s) shall not upload, distribute or otherwise publish any content which may be libelous, defamatory, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable or which may constitute a civil or criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law, as applicable or any entry of like nature (“Prohibited Entries”). Goodyear shall not be held liable for any such entry and reserves the right to delete any post or photograph and if required bring a suitable civil or criminal action in a court of competent jurisdiction against Participant(s) making Prohibited Entries.
- The selection of winner(s) shall be at the sole discretion of Goodyear and the decision will be final and binding to all the Participants.
- The selected winning Participant(s) (Winner) names will be announced in a Facebook update or through a personal message to the Participant(s) on Facebook or through an image displaying the Winner names on Goodyear’s Facebook page at a time and date which Goodyear deems suitable.
- Winners need to provide their email address through a direct message to the Goodyear’s Facebook page, or in an email to email@example.com within 7 days from the date of announcement of the winners. After receiving the details from the Winner, Goodyear will send a personal message to the Winner via Participant’s Facebook account or through electronic mail, in order to verify the details. In case no response is received from the Winner within 7 days, then the Gift shall be deemed to be forfeited by such Winner and cannot be claimed later.
- All claims arising out of Gift shall be settled either with the e-commerce service provider or the third party providing the Gift as per the terms & conditions as may be mentioned therein or as may be applicable. Goodyear shall not be held responsible or liable for any claims with respect to the Gift.
- All disputes arising out of or in relation to this Contest shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of India and the courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.
- By participating in this Contest, Participant(s) unconditionally and irrevocably accepts and agrees to be bound by all these “T&Cs” as well as the Terms and Conditions of Facebook.
- Goodyear reserves all rights to change, modify or alter these T&Cs at any point of time without any prior notice as per Goodyear’s discretion.
- Participant(s) undertake that the entries made in the Contest are self-created, original work of the Participant(s) wherein any Intellectual Property resting in the entry(s) is free from third party lien and the Participant shall indemnify Goodyear for any claim, loss, damage or liability arising in connection therewith. The Participant(s) assigns to Goodyear intellectual property rights in the entry made for this Contest. Goodyear shall have the unconditional and irrevocable right to amend or otherwise adapt such entry(s) and/or use such entry(s) in conjunction with any other material and to use, distribute and/or publish such entry(s) in all media and all formats, and to authorize any other persons to do so, in each case for such purposes as Goodyear may in its absolute discretion determine.
- Goodyear will not be liable for any loss, damage or cancellation of this Contest caused by events beyond its reasonable control including force majeure.
- All queries must be addressed to Marketing department, Goodyear India Limited, 1st Floor, ABW Elegance Tower, Plot No. 8, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi – 110 025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.